For Block “A” and Block “B”, being the Park at the foot of Vicrol Drive and Adams Road, the waterfront beach
adjoining, as well as the beach property at the end of Inglewood Drive
1. Private Beach Property for Members and their guests ONLY.
2. NO dogs or other animals.
3. NO littering – please take your garbage home or dispose of it properly in the garbage and recycling bins provided.
4. NO overnight camping.
5. NO parking of boats, docks or other equipment other than in designated areas. Canoes, kayaks and small boats
must be stored properly on the racks provided and NOT left on the shoreline. A waiver must be filled out and signed,
before using these facilities.
6. Absolutely NO docks other, than that belonging to the Club, shall be permitted on or along the ABC property.
7. Use of playground equipment and swimming areas at members’ and their guests’ own risk. Children are to be
supervised AT ALL TIMES.
8. Gates are to be kept CLOSED and LOCKED at all times.
9. Bicycles are to be parked at the foot of the park in the BIKE RACK. Absolutely no riding in the park!
10. NO open fires or burning without the written consent from the ABC Inc.
11. NO altering or defacing of any property belonging to ABC Inc.
12. NO glass bottles or containers allowed in the park or at the beaches.
13. NO feeding of wildlife, especially water fowl.
BY ORDER OF THE ALCONA BEACH CLUB INC.
Revised May 2019